[Arm-netbook] First push to EOMA-68 firmware :)

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Sun Jul 24 08:18:17 BST 2016

Hi fuumind,

Le Sun, 24 Jul 2016 08:28:28 +0200
fuumind <fuumind at openmailbox.org> a écrit:

> Where can the code be found? I probably can't do anything valuble with
> it but so far curiosity hasn't killed this cat :)

See http://rhombus-tech.net/community_ideas/laptop_15in/pcbs/pcb2/

NOTE: there is a typo in the git repo address. Where it says:

	git clone http://git.rhombus-tech.net/?p=eoma-firmware.git

You should actually type:

	git clone http://git.rhombus-tech.net/eoma-firmware.git

Luke: ^

Also, in case you feel like tinkering with the firmware on a NUCLEO
board, the rhombus-tech repo has the master branch as updated by me,
but not the aaribaud/nucleo-f072rb branch which /might/ be useful.

Luke: maybe the rombus repo should carry the aaribaud/nucleo-f072rb
branch?

> /fuumind

Amicalement,
--