[Arm-netbook] First push to EOMA-68 firmware :)

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Tue Jul 19 11:30:04 BST 2016

Hi all,

Just did a quick "git push" to test that I can actually push onto the
EOMA-68 EC firmware repo. Changes are trivial: on branch master,
I just did some cleanup of main.c; more to come soon.

Also, I created a new branch, "aaribaud/nucleo-f072rb", for stuff which
allow/help developing the EC firmware on the NUCLEO dev board. That
branch is intended to stay rebased on top of "master".

Luke: right now I intend to keep on pushing onto master; but maybe you
prefer that I push onto a dev branch (e.g. "aaribaud/master"), and from
time to time you or I do a merge into master?

Amicalement,
--
Albert.