[Arm-netbook] simplest internet connection

Nick Hardiman nick at internetmachines.co.uk
Mon Jul 18 13:36:46 BST 2016

Thanks for your help. I ordered
* Libre Tea Computer Card
* Micro Desktop Housing for Computer Card

I’ve never even seen this board, so why did I order?

I’ve already got a few SBCs here that aren’t quite right. This new computer card is a compact board, with a great specification at a reasonable price. And I’m looking forward to feeling the benefit of these improvements over other SBCs.
* FSF certification. That means a lot of people a lot smarter than me have checked the system. I can expect it to just work.
* the card housing. I can put this in my pocket, without ripping bits off the motherboard.
* That PCMCIA socket. That’s so easy to use - all you got to do is push it in and pull it out.

And of course, it can run my favorite Linux distros.

Thanks for putting together such a great product.