[Arm-netbook] crowd supply eoma68 nearly $30k

Christian Kellermann ckeen at pestilenz.org
Thu Jul 14 08:59:02 BST 2016

* Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> [160714 09:50]:
>  the problem is that the "usual" crowdfunding projects, you don't have
> multiple radically-different arbitrary modular parts!  you have one
> main "thing", and errr... that's it.
>
>  but you're absolutely right, there should definitely be a MOQ not a
> financial target, i'll mention it to crowd supply, see what he thinks.

I would think that all the backers now definitely want to see the
cards happen, so probably an alternative ordering has to be found
should the campaign not meet its goals...

Kind regards,

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.