[Arm-netbook] crowdfunding update

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Jul 13 20:48:49 BST 2016

---

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 12:13 AM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> ---
> crowd-funded eco-conscious hardware: https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68
>

> On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 10:16 PM, Albert ARIBAUD <albert.aribaud at free.fr> wrote:
>> Bonjour,

>> BTW, I would like to mention I've taken advantage of the fact that the
>> laptop EC firmware is open source, and started working on adding support
>> for other keyboard layouts than the default QWERTY so that I can enjoy
>> an AZERTY layout on my PFY laptop in April 2017. :)
>
>  yay!  thank you very much for this.  if anyone else wants to do a
> foreign keyboard, or just use one where they can put their own decals
> on a set of blank keys....

 ok so i wrote an update here, the whole point being to continuously
communicate with people in the campaaaign, add extra stuuuff, and so
on -
 https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68/micro-desktop/updates/keyboards

 so i'm really grateful albert for you getting involved.