[Arm-netbook] xataka

GaCuest gacuest at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 10:35:44 BST 2016

El 9 de julio de 2016 a las 3:02:16, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
(lkcl at lkcl.net) escribió:
> http://www.xataka.com/makers/el-cerebro-de-todos-tus-gadgets-puede-caber-en-una-cartera-eoma68
>
> wow, this article has 45 shares and 300 likes on facebook - completely
> missed it because i'd never heard of xataka before.

Xataka is an important website in Spanish about technology.

>From the comments, I see that people think that Allwinner A20
is less powerful and more expensive than Raspberry 3.

There is another who says to launch an EOMA-68 with an
Atom (or CoreM). I suppose CoreM is not possible by high
consumption. I think that people are not very concerned that
Intel, or Windows, or NSA spy on them. They prefer a very
powerful processor, although it is not free and spy on them.
Usually people think they do nothing illegal with their computers,
so people do not care that others spy on them.

If you want, I can answer for you in Spanish. Or tell me what
you want to say in English, I translate in Spanish, and you post
it on Xataka.

Good luck!