[Arm-netbook] crowdfunding page is live

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Jul 8 16:51:39 BST 2016

---

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 11:08 AM, Elena ``of Valhalla''
<elena.valhalla at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2016-07-07 at 18:41:36 +0100, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
>>  hey guys, you'll love this i'm sure...
>>  http://rhombus-tech.net/crowdsupply/eoma68_fish.png
>
> is it a good idea to enter *that* controversy?

 as a christian (who is deeply unimpressed with hierarchical religious
human-based authority) my take on this is that christ would be both
laughing hysterically at the triple-chain of satyre involved in the
joke and at the same time be unconditionally loving and supportive of
those who have a total mind-locked mind-unconcsious,
pavlov's-dog-based, fundamentalist pathological and dogmatic sense of
humour failure.

 i did however decide that a quadruple-chain of satyre would be a bit
much, so didn't use the flying spaghetti monster variant of this joke.