[Arm-netbook] crowd funding updates

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Jul 7 00:39:51 BST 2016

hiya folks,

ok so we're at 12% now which on a linear line basically still just
puts us on target *just* within the campaign's time limit, and
assuming the same numbers are pledged we'd be looking at 500 CPU
Cards, 275 microdesktops and 140 laptops.  which is not bad at all.
we would juuust about be ok with that because some of the critical
components (the PCMCIA socket for example) are shared between the
microdesktop and laptop PCBs, and 500 computer cards is _great_, that
would make a factory comfortable to do those kinds of quantities.

... that's assuming that it doesn't go nuts over the next few weeks
and we hit 2500+ easily.

i need to write this up as an update #3 oh btw are people following these?
https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68/micro-desktop/updates

l.

---