[Arm-netbook] fosdem2016

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Mon Feb 1 22:22:53 GMT 2016

+++ Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton [2016-01-26 09:50 +0000]:
> wookey do you know if anyone from the arm64 vero team are going to be
> in brussels?  it would be nice to be able to say "hello this is a
> low-power laptop blah blah... and if you want a higher-end one you
> want to talk to _these_ people right here..." - i'll ask the
> powerpc-laptop people as well

Sorry - didn't see this message in time. The main drivers (Andy
Simpkins, Steve McIntyre and Daniel Silverstone) were all not there
this year. Leif Lindholm was present.

Thing is, that project is stalled because a) Andy is working on both
another project and deisgning/building a new house and b) they have
failed to get AMD to commit to chip supply. So currently your design
is looking a lot more like it might actually happen than theirs.

Good to see you at the weekend, and have a 'heft' of the machine. It
was nice :-) I feel inspired to update my eoma card and print some
parts...

Wookey
http://wookware.org/