[Arm-netbook] offlineimap syncing off of gmail...

Julie Marchant onpon4 at riseup.net
Fri Dec 16 04:02:03 GMT 2016

I'm pretty sure Gmail has an option to ignore emails before a certain
point for POP3. I don't know about IMAP, though.

Is there a particular reason you're using IMAP rather than POP? You
could very easily just download the new emails, leave them on the Gmail
server, and delete them from your computer when you're done with them at
the moment (with some custom settings on Gmail and/or on your email client).

--
Julie Marchant
https://onpon4.github.io

Protect your emails with GnuPG: