[Arm-netbook] laptop battery lessons...

Russell Hyer russell.hyer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 20:05:22 GMT 2016

Hi,

I wonder if Vauxhall (UK's division of General Motors (or these days,
general unexplained electrical fires...)) has any lessons for
electrical wiring in computers. True, cars aren't exactly computers.
But these days they're all wired like a computer and contain several
just behind the dash. (And also, it's true that Vauxhall hasn't really
released much info, but it's still something to watch, but perhaps it
only occurs if / when companies are cutting corners to save a buck and
General Motors is generally a company to which that way of working
applies)

Russell