[Arm-netbook] Nvidia jetson tx1

James L james6.28318530 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 00:15:04 GMT 2016

*>>. https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/downloads#?tx=$product,jetson_tx1$hardware,design,reference,physical,interface,thermal,testing,schematics
<https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/downloads#?tx=$product,jetson_tx1$hardware,design,reference,physical,interface,thermal,testing,schematics>

>>> ooooooooo!  includes hardware design fiiiles. at laaast, nvidia is Getting It.
>
> •	Feedback - One of the very important things we get out of this program
> is your feedback on the stuff we provide.  As you use the stuff we make
> available to you and find things you want to share with us, we want to
> hear about it.  You agree that we own that feedback (since it’s about
> our stuff) and that your feedback is confidential (just between us,
> since we’re giving you access to stuff that not everyone gets), so no
> reposting that information publically.
> •	Confidentiality - Speaking of confidentiality, we ask you to keep
> certain information between us, and only give others access to that
> information if they are associated with you in specific ways (see below
> for the details).

Wow I totally misread the feedback section. Guess who won't be giving feedback.
(although giving feedback might make them more likely to release stuff like this
in the future)

> Still better than nothing I guess.

*>*>*> Nice, need to make an account with them first, then it works fine.
*>*>*

*>> Looks like the SoM is too much power to be an EOMA68 card though.
Is it possible
>> to get it down to 5 watts?
>>  *>>>* and it looks like according to this
*>>*> https://nouveau.freedesktop.org/wiki/FeatureMatrix/
<https://nouveau.freedesktop.org/wiki/FeatureMatrix/> that the X1,
which
*>>*> is a NV110 (maxwell family) should be supported by noveau.  NV12B
*>>*> (GM20B)	Tegra X1
*>>>>>*> ooooo, that's reaally excitiiing...