[Arm-netbook] new development laptop needed, looking at dell xps 13 9350

Russell Hyer russell.hyer at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 13:52:52 GMT 2016

Luke,

if you do decide to go the DELL route, last time I checked, I had
several friends at DELL all of whom could offer some employee
discounts (obviously, not as good as the Mexico deal recently
publicised). Let me know if I should send a query out to them to see
if I can get an employee discount code for you.

Regards

Russell