[Arm-netbook] new development laptop needed, looking at dell xps 13 9350

Russell Hyer russell.hyer at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 11:39:02 GMT 2016

Hey Luke,

Well, obviously you know that there are a couple more hardware people
like https://www.thinkpenguin.com/ in the US and novatech.co.uk in the
UK, but none of these are particularly interesting from a tech or
friendliness perspective.

If it's just about having a machine that might be compromised whilst
you bootstrap the new system up, then, the Mac Mini would get my
upvote (true, it's bad in some respects concerning freedom), but it
does support multiple screens, but, then it is locked down (soldered
RAM).

Whatever you decide, I feel I should add that whilst my business is
improving, I've still not been able to generate any more money for the
project. (I could sell some items, though, though that's more worst
case scenario)

Russ