[Arm-netbook] one hour left

Nick Hardiman nick at internetmachines.co.uk
Sat Aug 27 00:10:52 BST 2016

One hour left, and the pledges keep on coming in. Congratulations to the crew who made all this possible.

I know there are many good moral reasons for backing this project. ,The mail archive is full of excellent descriptions of the problems EOMA68 solves - security, e-waste, non-disclosure agreements, power consumption, and so on.

I’ll say this successful campaign brings us a step closer towards a real free market for IT. The barrier to entry is so low all the electronic engineers out there can get busy making new products around these general purpose computers.

Looking forward to a better - and cheaper - world of modular IT,
Nick

mail archive
http://lists.phcomp.co.uk/pipermail/arm-netbook/