[Arm-netbook] Wikipedia article

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Fri Aug 26 21:59:22 BST 2016

On Friday 26. August 2016 20.15.44 Sam Pablo Kuper wrote:
> Congratulations on exceeding the funding threshold!
>
> EOMA68 now has a stub-class article on the English Wikipedia. It could
> do with being expanded, with references to reliable sources as per
> Wikipedia policy. Probably Luke shouldn't do that, to avoid conflict of
> interest, but it would be great if others chipped in with the effort :)
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EOMA68

It's a great start! I took the liberty of adding and refining some references
to avoid the ubiquitous "citation needed".

Paul

P.S. Congratulations from me, too! I thought the campaign wouldn't make it,
but then everybody seemed to think it was either now or never. (I guess people
can still pledge after the deadline, though, because manufacturing surely
doesn't happen until between the new years. Right?)