[Arm-netbook] Getting started making new housings?

Louis Pearson desttinghimgame at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 05:24:37 BST 2016

Hello!

I am a student going into college for Computer Engineering and I am super
excited about the possibilities of this project! I have backed and will be
receiving a Libre Tea Computer Card and a breakout board. I have worked
with Arduinos a few times and know how to use them on a basic level, though
formal electronics stuff (math, mostly) and electronic design are somewhat
of a mystery to me.

With that in mind, I would like to start working on a new housing for
myself (kind of answering the call in the most recent update). I'm unsure
of exactly where to begin though. I'd like to make a custom PCB and case
(probably 3D printed). What I fell that I am missing is resources for
starting to work with EOMA-68 devices. KiCad libraries, FreeCad models,
etc. Where would I find this?