[Arm-netbook] libre hardware

Muhammed Adel Afzal adel at ncf.ca
Fri Aug 26 04:25:33 BST 2016

I misunderstood; when Mr. Ross said "congratulations Chris", I thought that he meant Christopher Waid (who is working with Luke I think).  I misunderstood your "blush" as a joke, taking Chris Waid's credit.  It's awesome that you contributed to the Micro Desktop PCB; that sounds like a significant and valuable contribution to me.

Thank you Chris Havel,

Adel