[Arm-netbook] libre hardware

Muhammed Adel Afzal adel at ncf.ca
Fri Aug 26 01:31:31 BST 2016

Hi Luke

Trisquel forum member tct claimed that EOMA68 is not libre hardware because the schematics (?) are not available.  I read your Crowd Supply page a while ago and recall (and another forum member pointed out too) that you plan to release these schematics later.  Do you have anything to add or specify or reiterate on this?

Although eoma68 PCB is not libre now ... it will be some time between now and when it ships, right?

I don't mean to dull the mood now that the effort reached 99%.  I support your effort and have faith that it's a good faith effort.  Sorry if you already responded on the Trisquel forum and I missed it ... there were a lot of posts on this subject.

Adel