[Arm-netbook] Another blog post about the campaign

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Thu Aug 18 16:16:00 BST 2016

Hello,

I finally got round to writing a blog post about the campaign which you can
view at the following location:

http://blogs.fsfe.org/pboddie/?p=1314

I've tried to keep up with some of the discussions, and I hope I've managed to
avoid misrepresenting anyone's position, but I felt that having read some of
the misunderstandings around EOMA68 (some potentially deliberate, I suspect),
it would be nice to discuss them all in a single article and to make people
aware that the campaign is still taking place and worth supporting.

Paul

P.S. I think I'd feel like a narcissist for replying to the thread bearing my
own name, but I'd still like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who
sent their good wishes at that time - Luke, Manuel, Alexander, Russell, plus
any others - and special thanks are due to my brother for supporting me in
what has been a difficult time. Hopefully, like EOMA68, I have recovered from
adversity (or have at least gone a fair way down the path of recovery) and
will be able to participate a bit more in future.