[Arm-netbook] Shipping costs again

m016fec3 hier at wolfgangromey.de
Mon Aug 15 16:02:32 BST 2016

As I wrote, I now understand, what "shipping costs" means: a pledge to
secure worldwide shipping. As others, I see no reason, why people in the
usa should not make a pledge for that.

But the situation may change in the future. As everything is (will be)
free in the board, the laptop and the pc, there in no reason, why the
boards and everything else are  in the future not build in another
countries, for example in germany. Then there would be much smaller
shipping costs. So help to get the project of the ground.

Wolfgang