[Arm-netbook] Just reached 75.000!

Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo manuel.montezelo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 10:44:14 BST 2016

>Just reached 75.000! hopefully going on.

And less than 24h after, it's on its way to 80k.

It seems that the "official" post about possible RYF certification is
having the expected effects.  At least, I think that the recent bump is
due to that.

So... Great work!  Congrats!

PS: maybe this extra bit of news about EOMA will warrant another round
    of posts in soylentnews, slashdot, etc, to give the final push?

    I'm not sure if the best time is during the weekend (in the middle
    of summer/holidays season in northern hemisphere) or during the week
    -- perhaps the posts should wait for a couple of days?

--
Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel.montezelo at gmail.com>