[Arm-netbook] battery and keyboard

Muhammed Adel Afzal adel at ncf.ca
Thu Aug 11 14:51:19 BST 2016

Thanks for the reply Luke.  My friend had an Acer laptop and I thought that the keyboard in that was great.

Will you sell replacement batteries or tell us where to order a replacement?  I suppose that if I did not want to run the battery down while I am working I could use the USB + HDMI Cable Set for Standalone, with a keyboard and mouse, and my cell phone charger to power the EOMA68 computer card, right?

Would it be possible to adjust the wiring or add a switch to disconnect the battery?  Could any electrician do it or would you consider making instructions?  Or would it be safer to leave it stock?

Adel

Muhammed Adel Afzal
Barrister and Solicitor, Notary Public