[Arm-netbook] Shipping costs was Re: Question about money raised by crowdfunding campaign / achieving the goal

Robert Wilkinson bob at fourtheye.org
Thu Aug 11 12:08:59 BST 2016

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 09:55:47AM +0100, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> ---
> crowd-funded eco-conscious hardware: https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68
>
>  there's been a steady increase of pledge for about the past 36 hours.... ah ha!
> https://www.fsf.org/blogs/licensing/support-the-libre-tea-computer-card-a-candidate-for-respects-your-freedom-certification
>
>  that'll be why :)
>
> l.

I looked at https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68 and thought about
pledging some money for the Practically Perfect Computer Card.

However, I am curious about the shipping costs - Free US Shipping /
$10 Worldwide.

Is there a reason why the shipping to the US is free and I must pay
for shipping to the UK. I think that Rhombus Tech is a UK company,
and I *guess* that the cards are made in Asia...

Bob
--
In West Union, Ohio, No married man can go flying without his spouse
along at any time, unless he has been married for more than 12 months.