[Arm-netbook] 248 cards

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Aug 4 19:40:47 BST 2016

---

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 7:31 PM, Jonathan Frederickson
<silverskullpsu at gmail.com> wrote:
> So, to clarify: if you reach the MOQ for everything but don't meet the
> crowdfunding goal, what happens? Is this like most other crowdfunding
> campaigns where you would get none of the funds, and have to contact
> everyone who pledged if you wanted to move forward?

 no it isn't, because of that huge 20:1 differential.  what i will do
is, *at the end* of the campaign, i will do a proper and full
financial analysis, and work out the options based on *what happens at
the end*.

> And what happens if you reach the MOQ for some devices but not all?

 it's too early to get into that... because it is a scenario that
might not actually happen.  i'm mulling it over possibilities, but not
*actively* focussing on it.  instead i'm *actively* focussing on
increasing awareness and on raising the number of backers.

 the best thing to do is to help spread the word, especially on social
media and conversations with friends, family and co-workers, as well
as think of potential business opportunities, so that we reach the
goal and exceed it.

 that's the best use of all our time right now, i feel.