[Arm-netbook] 248 cards

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Thu Aug 4 18:53:07 BST 2016

Am Donnerstag, 4. August 2016, 17:52:49 schrieb Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton:
> ---

>  the critical component there is the PCMCIA socket.  if you add up the
> number of micro-desktop housings, laptop housings and breakout boards,
> the total comes to 201.  so we're 80.4% of the way there on that one,
> too.
>
>  no, the main thing is, we couldn't have predicted the ratios that
> people would like to pledge for, in advance, and with a 20:1
> difference betweeen highest and lowest parts it means we have to keep
> an eye on things and do the maths.
>
>  basically beyond a certain threshold raised it'll be really easy to
> complete.  hard work, but we'll have the funds to do it.
>
>  also with more funds i can start considering planning ahead.

I do a little calculation to estimate, what will be the outcome of this
campaign, and think, Luke is doing that too and is prepairing the next
possible steps.
But I think, it makes at this point of the campaign no sense to publish the
results and speculate about the outcome

What everybody should do at this point, is in my opinion to publish about the
project and think about what one can do on top. Unfortunately (in this case) I
am not on facebook and twitter anymore and will not go back there. That is my
way of preserving my freedom and privacy. I write on diaspora* and gnusocial.

Would it be possible to write an email to everyone who has pledged and ask
them, to inform their peergroup (again) and publish about the project in the
social-media they use.

In the next days i will write a blogpost on my fsfe-blog about the sense of
crowdfunding, that of course will name the eoma68 project too.

Wolfgang
--

Wolfgang Romey
Krokusstraße 37

geraspora: https://pod.geraspora.de/people/9002a1416a4e4a9d
loadaverage: https://loadaverage.org/hier
tox: wolfgang_romey at toxme.se

Bitte Anhänge nur in freien Formaten.
Die Nachricht ist signiert, der öffentliche Schlüssel wird auf Anfrage
zugeleitet.