[Arm-netbook] Questions

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Aug 4 14:55:02 BST 2016

---

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 1:32 PM, Wolfgang Romey (hier)
<hier at wolfgangromey.de> wrote:
> Hello Luke
>
> I have questions:
>
> Whrere is the OS which is delivered with thwe eoma68 stored?

 right now probably on a 4 or 8gb micro-sd unless i have time to test
NAND and be happy with it.  people can always follow instructions
online to put it on NAND themselves.

> Surely one can
> update it and install additional software?

 yes

> Can I boot different OSs?

yes

> Which Kernel will be delivered? I see, that you are trying the 4.7 kernel?

 3.4 is stable.  4.7 is turning out not to be.

> Will it be possible to activate the 3D acceleration on the debian card?

 yes - not recommended, but follow instructions online.