[Arm-netbook] Questions

Christian Kellermann ckeen at pestilenz.org
Thu Aug 4 14:07:28 BST 2016

Hi Wolfgang!

* Wolfgang Romey (hier) <hier at wolfgangromey.de> [160804 14:32]:
> Whrere is the OS which is delivered with thwe eoma68 stored? Surely one can
> update it and install additional software?

Either on the SD card or on the flash.

> Can I boot different OSs?

Of course! This is a free device and you can install whatever happens
to run on the A20. Have a look at the updates section where Luke has
demonstrated different OSs running on the card already.

> Which Kernel will be delivered? I see, that you are trying the 4.7 kernel?

Whatever is stable at the moment of shipment I guess.

> Will it be possible to activate the 3D acceleration on the debian card?

In principle on both cards as they are identical hardware wise. But
you will need access to a proprietary driver that is not part of the
software package.

Kind regards,

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.