[Arm-netbook] Article in SoylentNews

Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo manuel.montezelo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 00:22:13 BST 2016

>> On 2 Aug 2016, at 20:48, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
>>
>> https://soylentnews.org/article.pl?sid=16/08/01/083258
>>
>> faaackin 'ell manuel the reactions on there are _really_ aggressive.
>
>Expect adversity.
>How to Fly a Horse, chapter 3, author: Kevin Ashton ('Internet of Things' guy)

I replied to some, but busy all day today and the next few days.

There are excellent replies for example from "Foobar Bazbot (37)", and
some others (mostly anonymous, but probably from this list).

The first wave is usually the one about "stupid idea", "cannot be done",
etc... but probably these people are not interested anyway.  The many
replies of some of the others and which are positive have a more
far-sighted view on the matter, and help to give reasons to think and
perhaps pledge :-)

Cheers.

--
Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel.montezelo at gmail.com>