[Arm-netbook] EOMA68 too slow?

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Mon Aug 1 18:59:38 BST 2016

Am Montag, 1. August 2016, 16:20:06 schrieb Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton:
> yeah there's a whole stack of videos in the updates, as well as many
> more which can be found by searching "eoma68" on youtube.  there are
> about a dozen different videos showing running libreoffice, firefox,
> qt-based web browsers, gimp and so on.  the latest update (out
> shortly) shows SugarOS.  for video playback they'll have to use Cedrus
> (reverse-engineered version of libcedarx) - i'll do an update on that
> later, but here's the link so they can investigate for themselves:
> http://linux-sunxi.org/Cedrus

I have looked up the videos in the updates, I think they are the best. Never
the less it would be great, iff you could do a video, which shows actual
working with libreoffice (writing, saving and opening a text), actual browsing
and actual working with gimp.

Great that you had a frirst try with sugar. I hope that things could get
sorted out quickly. It would be grear too, if you could show Gcompris running
too.

http://gcompris.net/index-en.html

Gcompris is a learning suite for young children.

Wolfgang
--

Wolfgang Romey
Krokusstraße 37

geraspora: https://pod.geraspora.de/people/9002a1416a4e4a9d
loadaverage: https://loadaverage.org/hier
tox: wolfgang_romey at toxme.se

Bitte Anhänge nur in freien Formaten.
Die Nachricht ist signiert, der öffentliche Schlüssel wird auf Anfrage
zugeleitet.