[Arm-netbook] EOMA68 phoronix

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Aug 1 02:26:51 BST 2016

yay!  the slashdot article seems to have gone (still going) well -
waaa took up my entire day responding to people, but it's resulted in
a big jump from $52.5 to $55.2 and still going.

now... the next person to poke a stick at would be michael larabel, he
was so funny saying "awww darn it, you guys keep bugging me about that
damn eoma68 thing, ahh i suppooose i'd better write an article
theeeen"... if anyone feels so inclined, feel free to poke him with a
stick again, point out that the discussion on his forum was huge (20
pages, 200 comments) and that i refer people to it all the time as the
technical discussions on there are really valuable, so it gets _him_
some exposure for his site....

l.

---