[Arm-netbook] eoma68-jz4775 x-ray pictures

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Apr 25 13:05:38 BST 2016

---

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 12:37 PM, Hrvoje Lasic <lasich at gmail.com> wrote:

>>  ok - we have a daughter, lilyana, so decided to stay here in den haag
>> for another month.
>

> We are at the moment at Rockstart accelerator (Amsterdam) in current smart
> energy program. If you will be at any time in Amsterdam will gladly have a
> beer if you have time.

 cool!  nice idea.  oo that rockstart thing looks fun.  might make a
trip over, see what's going on.  anyone doing either ultra-efficient
engine design or eco-conscious computing devices?  i wouldn't have
been able to apply due to their requirement to have a
pathologically-profit-maximising limited company (which directly
conflicts with and totally over-rides the ethical and environmental
angles, and i cannot ever sign up to something that i've assessed in
advance to be in "conflict") but it would be nice to see what people
are up to.