[Arm-netbook] Interchangeable screen

GaCuest gacuest at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 12:49:54 BST 2015

En 21 de septiembre de 2015 en 13:27:19, Hrvoje Lasic (lasich at gmail.com) escrito:
> Maybe try to focus on one model in beginning, to make yourself easier job
> going to market than proceed with three models. I don't know much about
> your target audience and why you want three models (only I like your idea*,*
> but my vision here is extremely limited) but believe me you will have more
> then enough challenges on one model and by the time you have feedback from
> customers you will gain some traction and have more than one good idea how
> to improve product. Even if you have resources to make three models, maybe
> you can direct this resources to make prepare some good game, to make
> product more likable, playable etc something that could help your project
> in different way...Just an thought…

Well, we will not create three different models.

Simply we create a base model (without display) and based on it you can add modules with different displays. The problem is that not everyone will know to put the modules, so we will sell configurations with mounted display modules.

It is similar to BananaPi with different display models available. But with a case around the display-CTP to screw to the case of the game handheld games console.