[Arm-netbook] Plug computer and FreedomBox-related devices

Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross maillist_arm-netbook at aross.me
Thu Sep 17 02:04:47 BST 2015

On 17/09/15 00:34, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

>  that's why i'm doing more than one product - micro-desktop as well as
> the laptop.  i've actually designed around... 5 or 6 different
> products, all at different stages.  the tablet is "on hold" because of
> lack of interest [and, because it's a complex and dense 4-layer board
> it's going to be tough converting it to 2-layer].  the 15in laptop is
> sponsored so that's ok.  and the micro-desktop, what with the PCB now
> being 2-layer, is actually low-cost enough for me to put together a
> new revision on a very low budget.

awww :( ive been looking forward to the tablet, in fact ive been holding
out the last 4 years cus i wanted my first tablet to be a eoma one :D.

i guess lack of interest means lack of funds given to help make it... :/
hmmm...

but yea, i look forward so much to buying the eoma(-68) laptop, the eoma
micro-desktop, eoma tablet, heck and maybe even the eoma games console!
the eoma-68 collection! yum yum!

im interested in the games console and think its brilliant that theres a
team working on a eoma-68 one :D, but i dont play games to so much these
days... ill guess ill see how much it all adds up to in the shopping
basket at the time hehe.
Those past cad renders i thought looked really cool btw. looking forward
to seeing how it looks now. been wondering what state its at lately.

i do love reading your posts luke. i find them a great read. I even
loled at the bit about the parts falling off the lorry :D