[Arm-netbook] The A64-OLinuXino laptop idea

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Nov 11 12:15:00 GMT 2015

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 5:03 PM, Paul Boddie <paul at boddie.org.uk> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I see that Luke's friends/rivals at Olimex

 to clarify what paul is referring to: he's referring to a
conversation on a 20,000-strong high-profile mailing list in which
olimex brushed off criminal activity on their part (copyright
violations, distributing unlicensed binaries for profit), and at the
same time used my "failure" to have sold any commercial products
[legal or otherwise] as a "reason" as to why my pointing out their
criminal activity should be ignored.

 please use your own good judgement as to whether that fits with the
concept "friends" or the concept "rivals".