[Arm-netbook] The A64-OLinuXino laptop idea

Troy Benjegerdes hozer at hozed.org
Fri Nov 6 18:04:00 GMT 2015

I think my response to stuff like this now is:
"Show me the KiCAD design files and a board I can get in the mail
next week"

So far, my experience with Allwinner is it's great if you like
reverse engineering, but if you actually want to ship a product
use something that comes with decent documentation and industrial
part grades, which is either freescale or TI at this point.

I need an open-hardware design I can use for a tractor/combine
auto-guidance system, and it needs to have industrial temp ranges
and a 5 year minimum availibility lifetime.