[Arm-netbook] found a decent contract usa contract manufacturer, yaay

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Mar 30 23:31:06 BST 2015

i've been introduced to a really good team, who are definitely on the
ball, we're going through parts-sourcing for them with their favourite
suppliers, already, i've only just met them 1/2 a day ago.  this in
contrast to "um we'll get back to you" and 4 months later still
waiting.

so *finally* we should have results (quotes), that means being able to
move on the crowd-funding for the micro-desktop.