[Arm-netbook] Fundraising and campaign status (and wiki authentication)?

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Fri Jun 12 15:25:05 BST 2015

I saw a collection of recent updates on the wiki, although the URL in the
following page is wrong:

http://rhombus-tech.net/fundraising/

Where...

https://crowdsupply.com/eoma68/micro_desktop

...should be...

https://crowdsupply.com/eoma68/micro-desktop

I tried to authenticate myself using various mechanisms in order to edit the
page, but...

 * OpenID didn't work with the Python Package Index OpenID provider
 * Google have discontinued their OpenID 2.0 support (yes, thanks Google for
   breaking the Web again!)
 * Wordpress claimed that I don't own my own username

Particularly the last one, but also the first one, sounds more like
communications issues between the wiki and OpenID providers.

I guess I could register, but I thought it might be helpful to indicate a
possible problem.

Paul