[Arm-netbook] video of 15.6in laptop casework

Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross maillist_arm-netbook at aross.me
Thu Jul 9 20:59:58 BST 2015

been meaning to say, it looks awesome luke, the pics a few posts ago and
a cool smooth look. in the video the purple colour looks more like a
funky purple than in the pics, I’m quite fond of a deep funky purple :).

oh with the keyboard will it be that layout or will/can it be one with a
fn key next to the arow keys so you can, using one hand browser page
up/down, home/end/ up,down,left,right. like on my asus 1011px keyboard.
just ask for a pic if you would like one?

is it possible to get rid of the m$ logo  for the super key on the
keyboard on the final production units? swap it or have it as a
plain,blank key or one like it with the round cycle but without the
logo? maybe include a robust sticker(s) for the user to put on to there
liking?

thank you muchly for all your hard work.

looking forward to having one :D