[Arm-netbook] Fundraising and campaign status (and wiki authentication)?

Ken Phillis Jr kphillisjr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 07:12:34 BST 2015

Google Still has OpenID Support, it's just that they forced everyone to
upgrade their authentication. See the relevent OpenID Documentation (
http://openid.net/connect/ ) and the google developer pages (
https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/OpenIDConnect and
https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/OpenID2Migration)

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 9:53 AM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net