[Arm-netbook] first revision eoma68 jz4775 cpu cards assembled

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Sat Dec 26 17:38:18 GMT 2015

On 2015-12-26 17:28, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

>  thanks paul.  i've reached out to the linux-mips community, i
> contacted them last year and at least 2 people expressed an interest
> in helping with board bring-up and kernel development.  jz4780 is very
> similar to jz4775 and there have been several commits which cater for
> both processors.

Last time I looked, it seemed that the jz4780 had benefited from the
work done to support the MIPS Creator CI20, which had probably benefited
from the ongoing work done with the jz4770 (in the GCW-Zero and various
handheld consoles, as I understand it), so the jz4775 shouldn't bring
too many surprises, especially since it comes without the PowerVR
nonsense. I guess that even the device tree support in the jz family is
fairly complete now, too.

Paul