[Arm-netbook] Existing Projects, Products That Could Be A EOMA-68 Device

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Sep 30 14:00:37 BST 2014

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 5:19 PM, Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross
<maillist_arm-netbook at aross.me> wrote:
> I find my self coming across projects that are using a SOM that I think
> could have been a eoma-68. all those lost orders that would have made
> all the difference in getting cards rolling off the production line at a
> preferable price and into many peoples hands.

 we need product sales and awareness, first.  to get to that phase we
need 100% proven and 100% tested products.  the products are due back
in the next week or so from assembly and can then be tested.

 so there is a chain of things that need to happen, which are in
progress, which, when they have progressed, will mean that these kinds
of things you describe will happen.