[Arm-netbook] Indie?

Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross maillist_arm-netbook at aross.me
Sun Oct 12 03:40:43 BST 2014

https://ind.ie

they have been on my hit list for sometime. I think/recommend they would
make a very good partner. they have really good band & marketing. they
handle user experience (software) and are building a strong brand.

they have shown a strong commitment to free software ideas (gplv3) but I
am concerned that the first phone might be status quo hardware (non-free
drivers and firmware) but we/I shall see. There first software release
is only on osx first, gnu/linux and m$ later. I guess thats the system
they are currently more familiar with and future releases will be umm
more preferable :D