[Arm-netbook] http://rhombus-tech.net/icubecorp/IC1T/news/

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 00:11:56 GMT 2014

Regarding the art -- you're welcome! Please do let me know if I can be of
further help there ;)

One question that seems germane to the list -- doing some random EOMA-68
tinkering in my head, lol -- would it be possible to generate say a PS/2
keyboard port from the GPIOs, reasonably easily (ie without having to dev
up a homebrew driver)...? I'm thinking specifically of the A20 card here --
I have an AT101W keyboard (mechanical, from the mid-90s or so) that I'd
love to tuck an EOMA card into -- it's just the right size that I may be
able to fit the Micro Desktop Board in there if I do a custom enclosure for
it... then again since I like the junkyard look I may go enclosureless on
this one... prolly will in fact since I've lost the screws that hold the
thing shut...

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 5:05 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net