[Arm-netbook] IC3128 1280x800 60fps confirmed

Nico Rikken nico at nicorikken.eu
Sun Nov 9 10:24:14 GMT 2014

If that cpu card would imply endorsement by the FSF I would assume it
would be of value to the product and the campaign. Having suggested the
current proposal to some friends the response was that for them to buy a
board of relatively low performance, it would at least have to be
supporting free software. The argument of buying into freedom with
EOMA68 doesn't seem to cut it. Maybe others have got similar responses?

Is there any idea when the campaign will launch? I was considering
contacting all website where the Improve, Spark Tablet or Vivaldi tablet
were featured (Liliputing, Phoronix, Slashdot, Jupiter Broadcasting)
since it would be a great follow-up on this previous story. Also for the
updated story on e-waste tying into Phoneblocks or Fairphone and for
similarly It could be positioned as the low-cost alternative to the
Novena laptop, as I heard some complaints about the price during a
conference.

Maybe putting up a community-marketing page for coordination would be a
great way to make sure all mayor news outlets are target for the
campaign.

Can't wait.
Nico