[Arm-netbook] crowd-funding landing page is up!

Nico Rikken nico at nicorikken.eu
Thu Nov 6 00:24:57 GMT 2014

Thanks for the clear answer. That indeed sounds reasonable and
responsible, especially considering the use-case of less-informed users.
I'm very interested in what to expect and what that would imply in
practice and how it would be formalized. Hunting down incorrect
implementations (as a rephrase) seems somewhat hostile. I would however
not know what would be the 'right' approach, so I am not able to judge.