[Arm-netbook] crowd-funding landing page is up!

Nico Rikken nico at nicorikken.eu
Wed Nov 5 20:17:24 GMT 2014

Great news!

I'm already notifying my friends about this.
In that regard: how 'open' and 'free' is the EOMA68 standard? I have
seen many specs and details on the elinux wiki, on the rhombus-tech
website and on this mailinglist (so open), but I also remember a few
emails about 'EOMA Compliancy' around the 27th of May this year (how
free?). I then mentioned the Arduino model and am curious if any
decisions have been made on this point.

Kind regards,
Nico Rikken