[Arm-netbook] crowd-funding landing page is up!

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Nov 5 01:53:30 GMT 2014

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 1:02 AM, Christopher Havel <laserhawk64 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Curved wood is expensive ;)

 ehh well luckily it'll be small.  remember that these are the same
people who helped with the novena laptop

> do you have a concept image so far?

 naah.  brushed aluminium front and back plates (see photos of
micro-desktop for holes) then case is 4.5in x 3.5in x about 0.5 maybe
0.6in.

 cost shouldnt be too bad.  two halves wood so not a 1 piece.