[Arm-netbook] EOMA68-A20 interface redesign

Paul NeoStormer paulneostormer at gmail.com
Fri May 30 21:21:52 BST 2014

So they'll be 3 USB outputs on the card in total? I imagine the one that
was added will be USB 3.0.

Are the USB's just a pinout? no extra hardware other than adding a port?
OTG?

2GB of RAM sounds great! Should give the EOMA-68 a good running chance.

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 1:04 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net