[Arm-netbook] EOMA Compliancy

mike.valk at gmail.com mike.valk at gmail.com
Tue May 27 10:17:04 BST 2014

L.S.

Recent events may have forced the need for more clarity. Perhaps sooner
that really needed. So far we've mostly don the technical issues.

I'm going to tap into the collective brain here.

In order to protect the EOMA standard. To what terms should a
manufacturer/vendor comply to become EOMA compliant?

Things like:
- Technical: Adhere tot the physical dimensions, tolerance, heat.
- Safety
- What would be a reasonable price/pricing structure
- Environmental footprint
- etc.

And how to deal with leeches and blacklists etc.

I know the technical side is already coming along but anything you like to
to mentioned write it down.

Luke join if you like, but we know you are busy, collecting funds to pay
the bill etc. And the technical side of things still need some tinkering,
USB3, etc.

Kr, Mike